Friday 22 January 2010

Jewellery Update - some of my latest makes

This is my entry for the Make Jewellery Issue 9 challenge on the Crafts Beautiful forum, its my interpretation of one of the designs in the magazine,made with Swarovski bicones and hearts in tanzanite, violet opal and amethyst ABX2, plus some fire polished round beads.  It didn't win but was "mentioned in despatches" so I was very pleased with that.  It was fun to make and will look pretty worn with a nice dress.

And this is what I made for the December Crafts Beautiful jewellery swap - it was mostly made with beads from Bead Aura in Neal's Yard, London, I must get some more of the crystal rounds as they have been very useful and I've used most of the string already.  I'm glad to say that the recipient was very pleased with it!  I wish I could find more of the chain too, must keep an eye out for some more at the next bead fair I attend...

No comments:

Post a Comment