Saturday 18 November 2017

Napkin decoupage box

There are so many pretty paper napkins these days. I found one with beautiful pelargoniums that picked up the colours of my craft room curtains perfectly so I picked up a couple of paint tester pots and decoupaged a storage box that was starting to fade.

I posted a picture of this box on the My Makes forum and was asked to create a step by step for it. Please do pop over to the forum and have a look at my tutorial , including a useful tip I picked up from YouTube on how to smooth out the delicate paper without tearing it.

I have another half dozen of these storage boxes in various sizes, they are so useful for holding crafty bits and pieces and unfold flat for easy decoration. Now which paper napkin shall I choose for the next one... 



No comments:

Post a Comment