Wednesday 1 April 2009

Blog Award


Thank you Susan for this lovely award; it really made my day. Please pop over and visit her lovely blog.

Here are the Rules:
1. The winner may put the logo on their blog.
2. Put a link to the person who sent you the award.
3. Nominate 10 blogs.
4. Put links to their blogs.

5. Leave a message for your nominees.

I would like to pass this award onto:

Rleen, Debbie, Chick84, Aims, Scattie, Sue, Maggie,, Jacquie, Jewellery Challenge, DivineChoice

Thank you all for your inspirational blogs xx

7 comments:

  1. Thank you so much Carolyn for my lovely award, just going to pass it on now. Margaretxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Carolyn for this lovely award. It really made my day (I smiled a big smile). I am going to enjoy passing this on. Pearle x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much for the lovely award.I am loving your jewellery its gorgeous well done you. xxsue xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for the award, it was really kind of you,I am off to to pass it on now, thanks once again, Bethxx(scattie)xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks Carolyn for my award my computer is broke at the moment and I can't do pics on paul's so I'll pop this award on when I'm up and running again.
    Thanks for thinking of me!
    Debbie x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aloha Carolyn,
    Thank you so much for stopping by my place and for the blog award. I really appreciate it.
    Sorry I came here the day you left a comment in my blog but something is wrong, I couldn't leave my comment here.So I'm here again :)
    Hugs,
    Arlene

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you so much for the award Carolyn. I'm very flattered

    ReplyDelete