Monday 23 February 2009

February bookmark swap

This is my make for the February Crafts Beautiful Forum bookmark swap.  The theme is "bunnies" .  It is my turn to host the swap this month and I was delighted when the vote went in favour of bunnies so I can use some of the cute stamps I have acquired over the years.  I also used some of my new Whispers pens, and a metal carrot button that I have had for ages and never got round to using.  I also punched out a bunny shape at the bottom and backed it with some flocked plastic from the lining of a set of jams and biscuits I got for Christmas - so far I've reused the basket, ribbon and now the lining and I haven't even touched the biscuits yet!  It has been great to see the other bookmarks arriving.  There are some lovely interpretations of the theme.  I think I will take a photo of them all before I swap them round and send them all out again.  I still have about 10 more to come yet, hope they arrive soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment