Monday 16 March 2009

Some swap makes


My makes for two of March's Crafts Beautiful Forum swaps.

The theme for the bookmark is bright spring colours, so I chose a paper I was given in a RAK as a starting point, the cut some letters on my Craft Robo in Jokerman font and added some diecut tulips I have had for ages and some gems.

The theme for this month's ATC swap is Animals.  I made some fluffy flocked sheep (and clouds to match - the sheep are on a cream base and the clouds are white) and a cute Highland cow from some rugwool I have had for mumblety-mumble years wrapped round some card.

Two swaps down then, I still need to do the jewellery swap, also I need to think about the cross stitch ATC swap for next month and a fat page for another new swap.  I've never made fat pages before, they are 4"x4" and heavily embellished (hence fat!) so I think I'll have to have a practice go first.  The theme is Flowers and I have got a couple of ideas floating round my head already.

1 comment: