Saturday 16 June 2018

Some forum swaps

I joined in with the ATC and Fridge Magnet swaps on the MyMakes forum in May: the theme for the magnet was the Royal Wedding and the ATCs were to be one for a boy and one for a girl.



The image that stood out for me from the Royal Wedding was that marvellous doorway of greenery and flowers so I based my magnet on an arch of green FlowerSoft with punched flowers and dots of Liquid Pearls and glitter glue.  The centrepiece was a crown embellished with more glitter glue in regal colours, above Harry and Meghan's initials, they year and entwined wedding bands.









The backgrounds for the ATCs were made with Distress Oxides.  I dabbed them onto my craft sheet, spritzed with water, then the card was dragged through, dried and repeated.  I stamped the cute baby hand and footprints in Distress Oxide and highlighted them with clear Wink of Stella, then after spattering with silver paint I added some more stamping and some bows and embellishments from my stash.





No comments:

Post a Comment