Thursday 21 February 2019

Trifold Tag

 This trifold tag was made for the #NJJM Crazy 8 swap - we were given a number of prompts to and I managed to include them all.  Lace - is used to tie the tag.  Butterfly - there are some on one of the papers and I added a sticker to one of the tuck spots.  Purple - there are some purple touches to some of the cupcakes.  Glitter or foil - I used glitter card for the diecut on the front and as part of one of the smaller tags.  Washi tape - used to adhere the journalling section. Ink/paint/marker - I've edged with Distress Ink.  Book paper - covering the back. Eyelet/brad - on each of the main tags.


The images came from a couple of old birthday cards, I was inspired by Melodi Huey's live video where she was going through some old cards and I just got some out and found exactly what I wanted straight away.  Thank you Melodi!  If you don't know the Newbie Junk Journal Makers FaceBook group, please do go and check it out, it's a fun place to hang out and make new friends.

1 comment:

  1. Lovely trifold tag, Carolyn, I love all the detail you've included. xx

    ReplyDelete